Fire Om Earth Retreat Center and the Fire Om Earth Studio of Lorna and Craig Trigg Hirsch is located along with their home on the 15-acre property in the Ozarks called Flat Walk Ranch.
872 Mill Hollow Road, Eureka Springs, Arkansas
From Springfield , MO (via Branson/Holiday Island) (about 2 hours)
From Tulsa, OK (via Springdale US 412 & Hwy 23S) (about 3 hours)
From Fayetteville, Arkansas (about 1 hour)
From Rogers/Bentonville (also XNA Airport) (about 1 hour)
From Harrison (Berryville/via Hwy 62E) about 1 hour)
From Joplin (2 hours) (or Kansas City area-4 hours)
1.From Springfield, take Hwy 65 South. About 10 miles past Branson, turn right onto Highway 86.
2. Continue on Hwy 86 about 34 miles. You will then see signs for Eureka Springs and Hwy 23. Turn left onto Hwy 23, heading south about 11 miles to Eureka Springs.
3.Highway 23 becomes Main Street in Eureka. You will pass the Train Depot on your right and Magnetic Springs Rd (Great Passion Play sign) and the next left turn is Mill Hollow Road
4. Making a left onto Mill Hollow Rd (FRESH/Emporium on corner) continue .9 mile to Fire Om Earth Studio and Retreat center (about 1/4 mile after pavement ends you will see the sign on the left)
From Tulsa, OK (via Springdale & Hwy 23S)
1.Take Hwy 412 from Tulsa into Springdale, Arkansas. In Springdale, you will come up to the intersection with Hwy 71B, where you will make a right—then get into the center lane—as 412 picks up again shortly and requires a left turn.
2.Stay on 412 about 18 miles. You will see a sign for Eureka Springs and Highway 45. Take 45 to your left.
3.Stay on 45 for 6 miles. Hwy 45 dead-ends in Hwy 12, where you will make a right .
4.Take Hwy 12 for 6 miles, where it will dead-end in Highway 23. Make a left on Hwy 23.
5.Continue on Hwy 23S for 11 miles, into Eureka Springs, where it will dead-end in Highway 62 where you will make a left onto 62.
6. Continue just over 1/2 mile to Main Street / Hwy 23N (Historic Downtown Eureka). Turn right onto Main Street and continue on Main (staying to right at ‘Y’) about 1 mile.
7.Turn right onto Mill Hollow Road (FRESH/Emporium on corner) and continue .9 mile to 872 Mill Hollow (about 1/4 mile after pavement ends you will see our mail box – white with flowers – on left).
From Fayetteville, Arkansas – follow directions under Tulsa above, picking up Hwy 412 via 265 or 45 out of Fayetteville.
From Rogers/Bentonville (also XNA Airport)- heading north on I-540 exit right onto Hwy 102 and continue to US62N, turn left onto 62, heading north – follow directions under Joplin/Kansas City below.
From Berryville/Harrison (via Hwy 62E)
1. On Hwy 62 East Eureka Springs is about 11 miles east of Berryville city limits/WalMart. Continue on 62 into Eureka Spring, past Passion Play Road continue about .3 mile to Mill Hollow Road (almost opposite ECHO Clinic & Thift Store)
2. Turn right onto Mill Hollow Rd (its is a dirt road at this point) and continue about .8 mile and watch for the sign on your right. You will pass by the a COTTAGE on your right and less than a hundred yards past is the main driveway. If you end up on pavement again you have missed it!
(2. Alternately, to go through Historic Downtown, stay on 62E, going past Hwy 23 South (left turn) continue on 62 about 1/2 mile to Main Street / Hwy 23 North (right turn). Turn right onto Main Street and continue on Main (staying to right at ‘Y’) about 1 mile. Turn right onto Mill Hollow Road (FRESH/Emporium on corner) and continue .9 mile to Fire Om Earth Art Studio and Retreat center (about 1/4 mile after pavement ends you will see the sign on the left) .
From Joplin, Missouri (or Kansas City area)
1. Exit I-44 onto US-71 South toward Fort Smith/Neosho – go 45.3 mi
2. Exit right and turn left to head east on Lancashire Blvd / Hwy 340 continue on 340 about 5 miles
3. Turn Right onto Hwy 94 and go 4.7 mi
4. Continue to follow Hwy 94 – through Pea Ridge and connect with Hwy 72 – go 3.9 miles to US 62
5. Turn Left on US-62, heading north – Stay on 62 into Eureka Springs.
6. After sharp right turn in front of Inn of the Ozarks Best Western, start watching for the left turn for Hwy 23 N / Main Street, Downtown Historic Eureka.
8. Turn left on 23 N and continue on Main Street (staying to right at ‘Y’) for about 1 mile.
9.Turn right onto Mill Hollow Road (FRESH/Emporium on corner) and continue .9 mile to Fire Om Earth Studio and Retreat center (about 1/4 mile after pavement ends you will see the sign on the left).